Functions and tasks
- He / She realizes graphic publishing media (type of documents, stationery, business cards, templates doc / powerpoint., leaflets / booklets …) for the Group kirene and projects;
- He/She creates the visuals for the different channels of the Group and its projects (e-letter, invitation card, publications for websites …);
- He/She designs the visuals for the web and for the social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter…) of Groupe Kirène and its different projects;
- He/She duplicates materials in local languages as needed.
Main organizational relationships
- Line manager: Head of Graphic Studio
- Internal functional relationships: Project managers
- External functional relationships: Project implementation partners
The candidate’s profile should meet the following expectations:
- Level Bac or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of the different types of communication, and the related communication media;
- Good knowledge of digital communication;
- Know how to design a logo and visual identities;
- Mastery of graphic software (Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, XML would be a plus
- Work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary team; Proactivity, versatility, rigor and responsiveness.
- Good interpersonal skills and sensitivity to cultural differences.
- Autonomy, meticulousness and organization in the work.
- Thirst for learning and sharing knowledge.
- Type of contract: Internship
- Remuneration: according to the Kirene Group’s current salary scale
- Duration: July 2021 to October 2021
- Location: position based in Dakar
- Application: Interested candidates should provide a CV, including 3 graphic references and a cover letter describing their education, experience and skills and why they think they are best suited for this position.