Duties and tasks
Regarding the management, follow-up and development of the client portfolio, he/she is responsible for :
- Setting customer objectives (volume and turnover);
- Prospecting, recruiting and connecting new customers;
- The gap analysis and proposal of action plans and follow-up;
- The study, analysis and categorization of the portfolio;
- Having in-depth knowledge of the activity and evaluation of the customer potential;
- Setting up a customer visit schedule (setting precise objectives for each visit) and reporting on the visits;
- Following up on customer orders and reviewing backlogs with the sales department;
- Taking an interest in account blocking and anticipating requests for waivers;
- Setting up and follow up on provisional supply and delivery schedules (monthly and quarterly schedules);
- Financial management (monitoring of customer accounts and collections through the implementation of cash flow forecasting schedules);
- Participating in collection meetings / the follow up and respect of deadlines;
- Proposing new routes and ensuring their follow-up;
- Measuring customer risks;
- Reporting information and not engaging the company without the agreement of the management.
Regarding the administrative management of customer accounts, he/she will :
- Make sure a customer account is opened, receive the contracts and return them signed to the sales department;
- Minimize the risk of non-payment of customer receivables;
- Control and monitor sales terms (outstanding, cap, due date, RRR);
- FA, to be updated daily (invoice, collection to be lettered with invoice) ;
- Control the outstanding amounts of customers (introduced PO, undelivered PO, invoice);
- Validate monthly the accounts with the Sales Manager;
- Check and validate invoices.
With regard to inventory management and customer complaints, he/she is responsible for :
- The quantitative/qualitative management and follow-up of customer stocks;
- Reading stock with DLC and transmitting to the ADV with mutual discharge;
- Receiving customer complaints;
- Transmitting the signed non-conformity forms to the ADV;
- Following up on the outcome of complaints and informing the customer.
In relation to the supervision, coaching and training of his/her team, he/she will ensure:
- The follow-up and control of the activities of the sales representatives (FDVD) and the substitute sales force in his area;
- The analysis of performances and monitoring of objectives;
- The evaluation of the good mastery of sales techniques by the merchandising team;
- The submission of a plan and the increase in competency.
In terms of developing the visibility of our brands, he/she will:
- Receive RED report, proposal and PA follow-up;
- Take charge of referencing and increasing our share of DN and shelf space;
- Negotiate the strategic locations necessary for the deployment of visibility elements (POS, signs, fridges etc.);
- Set up, control and follow up (in compliance with the RED standards defined by the sales management).
Regarding commercial operations, he/she will :
- Propose, plan and manage field operations specific to his/her area;
- Participate in the development and execution of standard promotional plans.
In terms of logistics management:
- He/she is responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the vehicle and equipment assigned to him/her.
In terms of reporting, he/she compiles:
- The weekly activity report ;
- The weekly sales analysis report;
- The monthly global report;
- The quarterly/annual report.
In addition, he/she will:
- Carry out any other activity entrusted to him/her within the framework of his/her mission;
- Not to engage the company without the agreement of the management;
- Respect the procedures, directives and deadlines defined.
The candidate’s profile should meet the following requirements:
- 3 years of higher education in commerce, business administration or any other similar field;
- At least 6 years of field experience as a salesperson is required.
- General marketing knowledge;
- In-depth knowledge of sales and distribution techniques;
- Perfect knowledge of the Kirène Group products;
- Ability to set up business intelligence tools;
- Ability to write reports and have the capacity to analyze them.