Functions and tasks
- Receive and unload trucks from the factory or suppliers;
- Check at reception;
- Ensure compliance with storage, storage and identification standards;
- Ensure the cleanliness and compliance of the depot and the products;
- Perform daily inventories;
- Follow up and alert your hierarchy of DLCs less than 3 months old;
- Manage and control the preparation of finished products by batch while respecting the FEFO;
- Check loading;
- Note, investigate and relay information to the depot manager on customer returns (after delivery);
- Take care of shipping packages to the factory (or to suppliers in coordination with the depot delivery manager);
- Issue stock depreciation sheets and coordinate with the quality and control departments;
- Receive and distribute the products of the cooperative or sales to staff;
- Establish a daily report of its activities;
- Carry out any other activity entrusted to it within the framework of its mission.
The profile of the candidate must meet the following expectation:
- BEP in inventory management, distribution and sales or similar field;
- 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Ability to read and write;
- Know how to count;
- Know the organization and operation of the repository;
- Know the measures and requirements of health and safety at work.