Development of websites and web pages: the digital project manager draws up the specifications, establishes the technical specifications, validates the editorial line and the production plan for the web media to be developed for clients. It accurately estimates the resources and working time required for each project and each phase of the project (development, media production, technical tests, etc.). It presents the specifications in the form of recommendations.
Web media campaigns: he/she defines with the agency and the Brand managers the campaigns to be deployed on digital media, from planning to execution, including content. It measures campaign performance using appropriate and quantitative tools and reports to Brand Managers.
Management of web media: he/she defines the content to be put online in collaboration with the Brands manager and implements the animation plan for web media (websites, newsletter, internal communication, pages, social networks, etc.) in order to make them effective points of contact for the brand with its targets. It controls the performance of the supports and optimizes their referencing. He supervises the technical teams to ensure that the content posted complies with the brand strategy and the client’s objectives. He regularly reports on the mentions made of the brand in the various digital channels and manages its reputation.
Social media management: he/she is responsible for the various initiatives related to social networks. It shares best practices in this area through ongoing competitive intelligence. It ensures the consistency of activities with the rest of the digital strategy and the general communication strategy. He supervises the proper performance of the editorial schedule and controls the monitoring of results through predefined performance indicators.
Management: The digital project manager coordinates the various internal and external teams to ensure the smooth running of projects on time and within budget. He/she supervises both the internal technical and marketing teams (Infographer, Community managers, etc.) but also external service providers (web agencies, hosts, suppliers, etc.). He/she is the main interface with regard to digital. He/she is a source of proposals for new actions.
Watch: The digital project manager is always well informed of news and developments related to his job and uses trends as part of his recommendations for action.
Functions and tasks
- Strengthen the capacities of the Kirène group in digital communication through innovative proposals for the use of all web and mobile communication channels;
- Based on previously identified issues, develop relevant digital communication offers (web and mobile);
- Based on the briefs received by the Brand managers, identify the digital or mobile communication opportunities to offer them to meet the marketing and communication objectives and write recommendations in this direction;
- Ensure that web and mobile campaigns comply with brand strategies and their charter;
- Plan and oversee GK campaigns on the web and social networks;
- Propose optimum budget allocations for efficient communication on social networks, the web and mobile;
- Keep informed and inform internal teams of the latest trends and developments in digital communication, in a form and frequency to be proposed;
- Monitor the presence of brands on the web as well as the e-reputation of their brands through regular reporting;
- Supervise Community managers (internal and agency) to ensure consistency between the brand’s overall discourse and its discourse on web, social and mobile media;
- Set up competitive intelligence on the web and social networks ;
- Develop and manage internal digital communication tools (website, SEO, social networks, blogs, etc.);
- Supervise the optimal use of the intranet and IT tools for internal collaboration;
- Monitor and verify the adequacy of creative developments for digital campaigns;
- Develop the specifications, the schedule of achievements and establish the costing of the proposed digital campaigns;
- Calculate returns on investment and analyze the effectiveness of Web campaigns;
- Regularly report activities to the Marketing/Com department: weekly progress report, monthly report, quarterly report;
- Supervise, supervise and train any person placed under his supervision;
- Do permanent research on the news of the web, brands, mobile, new trends that may be of interest to the agency and its clients;
- Identify potential customers through commercial prospecting and ensure the development of the customer portfolio by developing relevant digital offers.
- Understanding and ease with technologies and standards related to all web services.
- Mastery of web tools in general (social networks, referencing, purchase of spaces, monitoring and measurement methods, consumer studies, etc.);
- Good knowledge of the marketing and communication environment, understanding of brand strategy and how it is defined;
- Relevance and originality of the digital actions proposed;
- Excellent general culture and interest in current events and new trends;
- Proven managerial skills to animate, recruit, federate various profiles and work in symbiosis with all the other departments of the agency and the client’s teams as well as external service providers;
- Creativity and great curiosity;
- High level of autonomy to animate, coordinate and lead a project;
- Excellent internal and external interpersonal skills;
- Level of rigor and reactivity / proactivity;
- Sense of innovation and strategic thinking;
- Open-mindedness and flexibility.