Functions and tasks
As part of the management of customer account openings, he/she is responsible for:
- From receipt of administrative documents (NINEA/ RC, CIN copy etc.);
- Information on customer files and their validation;
- The establishment of sales contracts;
- Scanning, filing and updating files;
- Reconciliation of purchase orders;
- The development of a table for monitoring feedback from blockages.
As part of the management of customer accounts, he/she is responsible for:
- Keeping and filing sales and payment documents in customer files (scanning all documents);
- Client account reconciliation with accounting (daily, weekly, and monthly);
- Editing and distribution of schedules, receipt of recovery schedules;
- Monitoring recovery schedules and analyzing achievements;
- Calculation of discounts and monitoring of RRR according to signed contracts, customer account adjustment requests and monitoring with control;
- Calculation and monitoring of assets with the invoicing and control manager;
- This monitors the key indicators of the accounts receivable dashboard.
As part of the management of the schedule and collection, he/she is responsible for:
- The organization of collection meetings;
- Monitoring and reporting of the action plan;
- The organization and daily monitoring of the recovery schedule;
- From the receipt of payments and copies, to ensure that the outstanding amount complies with the invoice before transmission to the customer.
He/she aims to appropriate and achieve the objectives set by the sales department.
As part of reporting, he/she is responsible for preparing:
- Monthly report on the status of term vs cash accounts;
- Weekly report on outstanding loans, bills in accounts with due dates;
- Daily, weekly and monthly report on the evolution of collections vs deadlines;
- Monthly report on the number of account openings by type of customer and by salesperson;
- Monthly report on the value of credit notes, discounts and rebates granted to customers;
- Weekly and monthly report on the number of accounts reconciled with accounting;
In addition, he/she must ensure:
- Compliance with procedures, work processes, deadlines and defined guidelines;
- To carry out any other task entrusted to him within the framework of his department.
The profile of the candidate must meet the following expectation:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, accounting or similar field;
- 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Master performance analysis tools;
- Master the commercial procedures of SIAGRO;
- Have knowledge of commercial law and accounting;
- Master the organization of the supply chain;
- Know the principles of customer relations;
- Master the rules of inventory management;
- Master the computer tool and specific management software.
He will also need:
- Be able to read customer accounts;
- Be proactive ;
- Be able to work in a team;
- Have interpersonal and communication skills.