Functions and tasks
With regard to the management, monitoring and development of the client portfolio, he/she is responsible for:
- The setting of customer objectives (volume and turnover);
- Prospecting, recruiting and connecting new customers;
- Analyzing discrepancies and proposing action and monitoring plans;
- The study analyzes and categorizes the portfolio;
- In-depth knowledge of the activity and evaluation of potential customers;
- The implementation of a customer visit schedule (setting specific objectives for each visit) and making a report of the visits;
- Follow customer orders and take stock of the remainders with the ADV;
- Take an interest in the blocking of accounts and anticipate requests for exemption;
- The implementation and monitoring of provisional supply and delivery schedules (monthly and quarterly schedule);
- Financial management (monitoring of customer accounts and collection via the implementation of provisional cash flow schedules);
- Participate in collection meetings / follow and respect deadlines;
- The proposal to open new roads and ensure their follow-up;
- Measure customer risks;
- Report information and do not commit the company without the agreement of management.
Regarding the administrative management of customer accounts, he/she will:
- Ensure the opening of the customer account, receive the contracts and return them signed to the ADV;
- Minimize the risk of non-payment of trade receivables;
- Control and monitor the conditions of sale (outstanding, ceiling, expiry, RRR);
- FA, to be updated daily (invoice, recovery to be lettered with invoice);
- Control customer outstandings (BC introduced, BL not delivered, invoice);
- Validate monthly accounts with the Sales Director;
- Check and validate invoices.
With regard to inventory management and customer complaints, he/she is responsible for:
- Quantitative / qualitative management and monitoring of customer stocks;
- Record stock with DLC and send to ADV with mutual discharge;
- Receive customer complaints;
- Send the signed non-compliance sheets to the ADV;
- Monitor the outcome of complaints and inform the customer.
In relation to the supervision, coaching and training of his/her team, he/she will have to ensure:
- Monitoring and control of the activities of salespeople (FDVD) and the auxiliary sales force in their area;
- Performance analysis and monitoring of objectives;
- The evaluation of the good command of merchandising sales techniques;
- The proposed plan and skills development.
In terms of developing the visibility of our brands, he/she will:
- Receive RED report, proposal and PA follow-up;
- Take charge of referencing and increasing our share of DN and linear;
- Negotiate the strategic locations necessary for the deployment of visibility elements (POS, panels, fridge, etc.);
- Set up, control and monitor (in compliance with the RED standards defined by the sales department).
Regarding commercial operations, he/she will:
- Propose, plan and manage field operations specific to his area;
- Participate in the development and execution of standard promotional plans.
In terms of logistics management:
- He is responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the vehicle and equipment assigned to him.
In terms of reporting, he/she develops:
- The weekly activity report;
- The weekly sales analysis report;
- The monthly global report;
- The quarterly/annual report.
In addition, he/she must:
- Have a deep knowledge and mastery of his area (discovery of the environment and competitive intelligence);
- Carry out any other activity entrusted to it as part of its mission;
- Do not bind the company without the agreement of the management;
- Comply with defined procedures, guidelines and deadlines.
The profile of the candidate must meet the following expectation:
- Bac+3 in commerce, business administration or any other similar field;
- A minimum of 6 years of field experience as a salesperson is required.
- General marketing knowledge;
- In-depth knowledge of sales and distribution techniques;
- Perfect knowledge of the products of the Kirène Group;
- Be able to set up business intelligence tools;
- Ability to write reports and have the ability to analyze them.